Looking for an elliptical machine that doesn’t put much of a dent in your wallet? The Exerpeutic 5000, that has been continuing the line of Exerpeutic’s best-selling trainers for home use, is what you need. It packs a whole lot of functions and features that will give you the best workout ever.
- Built of quality materials that make it strong, stable and durable.
- lightweight and compact in design hence takes up less space
- Mobile app tracking that allows you to link your smartphone and workout routines.
- Comes with straight forward instructions on how to assemble and only takes a few hours to set it up.
- You are required to tighten screws before use.
The 5000 Magnetic Elliptical features a 3 piece cranking that works together with 2 flywheels and 2 belts to translate the circular motion into one, smooth elliptical path that in turn give the trainer a steady momentum.
There is also an LCD display screen that provides you with clear readings at a glimpse, as well as a handy reference guide to the 12 pre-programmed workouts as well as a Mobile App Tracking (works on Android and Apple devices) that will let you connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth hence making it easy for you to can track your workout results at any time.
All these features and many more, are wrapped up in a revolutionary Double Transmission design hence it takes up less space compared to most elliptical trainers in the market.
What Makes the Exerpeutic 500 Magnetic the Best?
With the 5000 Magnetic Elliptical, you will never complain about general body discomfort, pain on your knees, sprained muscles and other related problems. This is because the 5000 elliptical features an 18-inch electrical stride that helps to minimize any pain or stress on your knees and in turn, making your long workouts very comfortable.
With its 3 piece cranking system, you are assured of a steady momentum and also with the adjustable dual action handle bars, you are able exercise even your upper body. Users who bought this trainer highly appreciated its outsized footplates that placed apart in a considerable distance in between so as to make sure that each ride is comfortable and well balanced.
Moreover, the 5000 elliptical is capable of accommodating a maximum weight of 270 pounds. This means that if you are below 270 pounds you won’t have to worry about the stability of the trainer while working out.
What Makes Exerpeutic 500 My Favorite?
I am about 5.6 feet tall weighing 150 pounds and what I like most about this trainer is the fact that I can work out while still watching my favorite music videos, movies, chat with my friends on social media as well as check my emails in the comfort of my home.
I also don’t have to worry about where to place my tablet because the adjustable latch on the 5000 magnetic Elliptical safely secures any of the devices I choose to use. Better yet, the 18-inch electrical stride length is perfect for my height hence I can comfortably workout for long without experiencing pain on my knees.
Since it allow up to 4 user profiles, it is perfect for home use. It helps your friends and family to keep track of their individual achievements and workouts.
Comparison Between Exerpeutic 1000Xl and Exerpeutic 5000
Both the Exerpeutic 1000Xl Heavy Duty Magnetic and the Exerpeutic 5000 have a couple of similar features. They include a large easy-to-read LCD console display that enables you to keep track of your speed, calories burned, target zone heart rate, time and distance, flywheel, the pulse pads on the additional stationary handle bars that allow you to easily monitor your heart rate, transportation wheels for easy relocation, so you won’t have to worry if you wish to change the position of your trainer and large pedals.
There is a disparity in their prices and the maximum user weight capacity each can hold with the 1000XL having a capacity of 300lb and priced for less than $200 while the latter priced for less than $500 and can hold up to 270 pounds. Regardless of the trainer you opt for, you will enjoy their smooth and quiet operation and never will you regret having made such a decision.
Features and Benefits
- Mobile app tracking: The elliptical allows you to connect to your smartphone through Bluetooth so that you can surf the internet, chat with your friends on social sites and check your emails as you work out. Besides that, you can also can track your workout results at any time.
- The Exerpeutic 5000 is made of high-quality steel thus making it durable and sturdy enough to accommodate a maximum user weight of 275 pounds. This is extremely striking, considering the trainer is a light weight (weighing just 84 pounds)
- Assembly: When it comes to its assembly, you don’t need a professional to do it because the instructions are straightforward and concise. Although you can assemble this trainer by yourself, it is recommended that 2 people set it up.
- It comes with a heart rate monitor that is built into the trainer’s handles. This ensure that your heart rate kept safely in the cardio training zone. The trainer monitors your heart rate through the intergraded hand sensors. Additionally, the hand pulse sensors in the Exerpeutic 5000 trainer’s allow for accurate tracing of heart rate.
- The LCD screened console is of great relevance when considering an elliptical. This screen provides you with clear readings at a glimpse, as well as a handy reference guide to the 12 pre-programmed workout computer that display the distance you have covered, time, your RPM, heartrate , watts and also allows for 4 user profiles. This lets family or friends keep track of their individual achievements and workouts.
- The double transmission system operates 2 belt design system and 2 flywheel. That increases the overall gear ratio thus resulting in higher momentum and a smoother striding motion compared to most single , large and heavy drive systems
- The trainer features static and moving dual action handlebars that together with your running stride help you achieve a full body workout. You can now exercise your arms, back and shoulders simultaneously with your quads, calves and hamstrings. Its compact design also includes wheels that make it easy for anyone to store and relocate the Exerpeutic.
- This machine comes with a decent stride length of 18 inches. Although it may not be perfect for anyone who is more than 6 feet tall, shorter people get benefit of enjoying it.
- The 5000 trainer comes with 8 levels of magnetic resistance that you can choose from and incorporate them with your workout modes in order to make your daily routine more challenging and fun
Well, here you have it. An elliptical machine that costs for less than $500 with a lot to of benefits to offer. The Exerpeutic 5000 is a perfect mid-range trainer which operates smoothly and quietly. It is very easy to set up and with its features such as an ideal stride length, magnetic resistance, heart rate sensors and a fantastic display and console, makes a perfect elliptical machine for home use.
To wind it all up, if you are looking to have consistent and challenging workouts, this budget friendly yet rich feature elliptical trainer, is what you should invest in. You can be sure to be free of any disappointments with this trainer.